Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I saw God today.
















Today has been the best day for me. I became an Aunt for the very first time at 12:38 this morning. Well, I am an Aunt to Kate, (my new little man Jett), and others that my friends have blessed Lance and I with the titles of Aunt and Uncle, but this was the real thing! Rylan Marcus is 9 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches long. Taylor was very excited and Cash was very jealous when I held Rylan. Cash will always be my baby boy, I don't know why he would think otherwise. Uncle Lance was very proud today as he met his nephew! We had to visit twice today! I couldn't get enough.
Brandi looks great and Chase is a proud dad! (Notice how Rylan was looking right at me as I took the pic in his crib). He knows his Aunt Julie and I love him so much! I knew I loved him before I met him! YES, I am corny tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,your blog is very nice.I like it very much. welcome to my blog !my blog is about Cheap Air Jordan Nike Dunk and Silver Tiffany. could you give me some suggestion? i shold thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a little chunky monkey!! I want to kiss him!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!