Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009










































What an awesome night we just had. We went to Raffa's in Kingwood and had a fantastic dinner. My dad, Eric, Joanne and Tori ended up meeting us there. I was lucky enough to have been able to call the chef ahead of time and he picked up some special cuts of meat for Lance and I because Ribeyes are not normally on the menu. Well, they were AMAZING! Chef David took care of us tonight and I highly recommend eating there. http://www.raffas.net/ Afterwards the guys had drinks at a new place next door called Sharkys and the girls (and Mr. Cash) went for ice cream. Happy Birthday again baby! Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Really good pictures Julie, it looks like everyone had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Raffas! It looks like you guys had a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!