This is going to be a "random" set of pics because I get so overwhelmed when I share recipes with you all that I forget to take pics! HA!
I thought we needed a recipe! It's been FREEZING in Texas this January so I wanted to try a "new" roast recipe!
Meet the Cast:
- I can of Golden Mushroom Soup
- I can of French Onion Soup
- Sliced carrots, onions and celery (amount of your choice) as you can see I chose presliced!
- a roast of course (also of your choice)
- 5 red potatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup of water
Place the cooker on high and put the potatoes in.
Then add the veggies.
Set that hunk of meat right on top! I salt and peppered it!
Then in a seperate bowl stir together the two soups and 1/2 cup of water.
Pour the entire mixture over the top and leave it on high for 1 hour,
place it on low for 6-7+ hours.
And here is my "random" recipe! I forgot to take after pics! But I will tell you this is from Southern Living's Busy Mom's Cookbook and it was to die for! I made a pot of rice and my family dove in and never came up for air! We loved it!
This is Me, Then!