Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 23 of Me, Then! RULES!

As my extended Holiday Break comes to an end and a new semester for me begins I am trying to get things in order! By order I mean, routine, love, and stress free! With that said I ordered this canvas "Jackson Family Rules" board. Yes, I could make this myself, but I won't! I want it now! I am so excited about it that I couldn't even wait for it to come in and take a picture of "mine". I had to show you NOW!

The only thing I changed besides the name, was,
"Encourage your brother & sister...share in their joy"
I can't wait to see this hanging in our kitchen for us to follow with a giving and receiving heart!
God Bless
This is Me, Then!
*I found this on www.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Julie i love this and am in the process of finishing mine. never though to frame it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!