Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 29 of Me, Then! XOXO's


I am a scrapper, a scrapbooker that is!  When I saw the "XOXO" over at
 I knew I had the perfect "This is Me, Then" take on her awesome idea!

The pictures don't do these guys justice!  I used scrapbooking paper and "glittered" chipboard!

They sparkle and look amazing in my dining room!  I am having some girlfriends over for a Valentine's Party the first week of February and I will show you ALL my Valentine decorations at once and "Bigger" pictures of the entire room they are in so you can see! 

Blogging is becoming a passion of mine!  I LOVE having an "online" journal and just knowing that maybe 1 person is touched or gets an idea from me makes me smile because I know that I get ALL my ideas from all of you! 

This is Me, Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!