Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank God It's Falling Off


I am going to be honest with myself and all of you this week. It's getting hard! This has been my 4th week and I am struggling. I let life get in my way of reaching for the right foods and it's not fair to my body. It's also not fair to my family. I can't quit, I have to keep on trucking! I am not looking back and if I stumble I have to remember to get right back up. I have lost 5 lbs but I know it should be 10. Going to the gym, even though I feel AWESOME and my energy has been higher is not enough without the diet as well.
I will do better starting right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Julie! Can you have protein bars? I really like the Almond Berry Luna bar. Having bars around helps me from snacking on junk. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!