Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now, Why Didn't I Think of This?

Ok, I had to share about this AMAZING product and make sure you all knew! These washcloths are a STAPLE in the Jackson House, the deer lease and now at summer camp with my daughter! I believe there is more than one brand, and Huggies has different scents to choose from, but they are WONDERFUL to bathe your small child with! I keep them in the antique water picture you see below in our bathroom and Cash will bath himself! BUT, the main use we have found for them is quick convenience. You just grab one and soak yourself down while camping or at a friends house (I have a thing about using others used soaps) and I can't stand washcloths left in a shower (yuck)! I sent Taylor with a box of these for camp and told her just to grab one, her shampoo and towel! Her three minute shower will be easily accomplished! (they only get three minutes each, hey, 12 girls and one shower)!

* so for the next camping or overnight trip, invest in some of these (pre-soaped) washcloths! I know it's not the greenest thing around, but I love them! Hmmmm, I bet I could figure out how to make my own at a fraction of the cost! That's another day, another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!