Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank God It's Falling Off


Man, I had such a busy day yesterday with Tay being sick and getting her ready for camp that I forgot to blog my TGIFO!

I will keep it brief, it was my third week and I feel fantastic! I think I have only lost 4 lbs but I feel amazing! I think I have gained some muscle because Lance says I look slimmer. I can feel it in my arms too!

So, next week I have decided to kick it up a notch. I work out three days a week with my team, but this coming week I am going to add 2 days of working out at home or at the gym as well. I plan on reporting EXCELLENT results next Friday!

*Oh, and at Moms Night Out this week I did not eat any bread at Outback, no cheese on my salad and I chose the Outback Griller Combo plate with steak and shrimp over a bed of rice with grilled veggies and pineapple. I normally would of chosen the rib eye, potato and bread! Small steps Julie, small steps!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, congrats on your weight loss so far. The program you are on sounds like it is really working and it is great you can still eat out and eat good food but you know how to make better choices.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!