Monday, July 27, 2009

I am back!

I have been at the beach since Monday the 20th and I just walked in today, the 27th! I am tired, there is sand on everything, but we had an amazing time! I hope to start posting some awesome blogs tonight (I hit the Goodwill store on the island, and all I can say is OH MY!).
I will be out of town again this Thursday-Sunday (a quick girls only trip w/my daughter to Dallas) and I will have LOTS of blogs about that! HINT HINT: Twicon.
The kitchen remodeling begins on Monday, we have had a slight delay called life! HA! We have decided to hire a painter to do it all right and the new countertops may have to wait for Christmas, but I am crossing my fingers that it's sooner!
Until we meet again!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good time at the beach Julie! Looking forward to seeing your goodwill buys and hearing about the kitchen remodel

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!