Thursday, July 9, 2009

Did someone say, Cherry Red?

I found this wooden tray at our deer lease in a storage building and I fell in love.

It had already been HORRIBLY painted but I knew some "Cherry Red" spray paint would do the trick!


Then, when I saw this tablecloth yesterday at a local antique store, I knew this union of colors was meant to be!

Cash's favorite board game, Mom's favorite snack and Tay's lemonade frozen treats finished it off quite nicely!


Isn't "Cherry Red" the "cherry on top"? HA!

Now, this table will be in an upcoming blog because I decided to go with "Hunter Green" to match my house. Now, I know you all think that tablecloth was perfect for sure!

2 comments:

  1. the tray looks great red, you will be able to use it for a lot of things! the tablecloth is so pretty too

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!