Monday, March 29, 2010

A Spring Shower Brings Pretty Flowers!

I had a Couple's Shower at my home in honor of my brother and his fiance.
It was fun to be able to use my chalkboard as part of the decorations.
I also wanted to show you the centerpiece I made. Instead of the usual pricey roses I go for when I have a party, I grabbed some bunches of wild flowers from our local grocery store that were marked $3.99 a bundle.
I used 3 bundles.
This picture frame was from the Dollar Tree and I used some scrapbook paper and a chipboard to put their "married" initial in. 
After the party I gave it to the bride to take home.  She loved it! 
Congrats Eric and Joanne
This is Me, Then!

Come on over to my other blog and take a look at some
"organic living" ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!