Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Finally Time! The Kitchen Re-do Stage 1!


Ok, This Pic is Horrible!  It was with my phone last night!  But, it's finally that time!  I have downloaded the exact paint matches and names of colors used on The Lettered Cottage blog's kitchen, the painters are here RIGHT NOW as I type!  It's my 13th wedding anniversary surprise and I am SO excited!

I will upload the re-do pics every night this week!
STAGE 1 Includes:
-removal of all green vine baseboards in my kitchen
-sanding EVERY piece of wood in the kitchen, dining, back door and hallway!
-painting all trim, china cabinet, baseboards and wall beadboards WHITE!
-painting all kitchen cabinets, plate racks and kitchen ceiling BLACK!
-painting all sheet rock "rice grain"

This is Me, Then!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see it finished! We need a potluck so we can all admire your new kitchen and dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, do you know they painted their kitchen at the lettered cottage again, it's not black anymore! I was reading some of my blogs I follow this morning and noticed that one.
    I know you are excited about your kitchen re-model, can't wait to see the progress photos - I know painting the cabinets makes such a big difference in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!