Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Weight of the World

Old North Church in Boston

I am just feeling BLAH today.  I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and I want to go back to being a young 20something with no cares!  I feel so overwhelmed with the economy and we are staying afloat but its hard and scary at times.  I feel like as soon as I get my head out of the sand another bucket of sand gets dumped on me again. 
 I feel like running away!

I just have to stay focused on God and my family and the blessings that are all around me.  I am truly blessed, stress is stress, it doesn't define me.

This is Me, Then.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you for setting your priorieties in a very complicated world. stress is what ya have, not who you are. you are a complete blessing to your family and friends :) if there's ever anything i can do, or just listen, i'm only a click or phone call away.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!