Friday, January 28, 2011

Easy Valentine's Gift with Heart! (REPOST from 2010)

2010 Has Brought me to a Place I kind of like!
A simpler, homemade type place!  This year for Valentine's Day I wanted to make gifts from my heart!  I also want to express how happy I am being me, then!  Yesterday I wanted to show you my burlap clipboards, but today I feel I must show you this gift I found on Tater Tots and Jello instead.
(go search her blog for the post and a link to download the coupons.  I would give you the exact link but you MUST look at her blog!  It's amazing! She is so talented and inspires me.)
I printed coupons out for both of my kids and my hubby
(note, DO NOTE get the coupons mixed up.  My kids would not want to read a few for their dad! HA!)

Then I glued them on to old playing cards we had.  You could easily run to the Dollar Tree and pick up a new deck.
I punched a hole in the corner of each one!
Then I used some paper flowers, brads and ribbon.  You can use ANYTHING you want!  Key rings, stickers, glue buttons, or just use them as is!
I am SWEETLY surprised by this craft!
I am thinking of stocking stuffers, Birthday gifts, party favors, recipe cards!
I mean the sky is the limit!
Enjoy and come up with your own ideas that fit your family!  OH, and they can redeem 1 ticket a week!  Make sure you say that up front!  HA!
I had to close with the cutest couple of the year!
My son and B.Jane Brewing's Daughter! 
I see my future Daughter in Law! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww...arn't they cute!!! Love the craft too!
    I hope my comment works. grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable couple!! and I really like the coupon book idea too, thanks Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE - the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute julie!!! i just had to laugh at the "don't get the coupons mixed up"! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!