Thursday, February 4, 2010

I promise more blogs are coming!

I am SUPER behind on my blogging this week!  I have had a HUGE week of here and there and a dinner party at my home, then a brunch with friends and wedding shopping with my brother's fiance and HOMEWORK!  URGH!  I thought I would jump on really quick and show you some pics from my daughter's birthday party last December and the final pics of the "sugar scrub" they made!  ENJOY!  I PROMISE more blogs are coming!
Remember it's:
1 cup of oil
1 cup of sugar
1 drop of extract of your choice or perfume oil.
(we used peppermint extract. AMAZING!)
They put on dark makeup so they would not be recognized by our neighbor!  I wouldn't let them "wrap" his house so they dropped balloons every where and used silly string!
Great group of girls and a wonderful daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!