- Breakfast- uuuummm, nothing, or a Vitamin water. I was just not hungry, so why eat.
- Lunch- I was starving, so yes, let's eat! Vitamin Water, A Cheeseburger, Mexican Food, Box of Mac and Cheese, Fast Food 9 times out of 10.
- Dinner- The Big one! Vitamin Water, Hamburger Steak and Gravy, Rib Eye, Pizza, Fast Food, Maybe some Chicken, always a starch, something along these lines. I always had one of these fatty foods, or I would pick a good meat and eat TONS of starch on the side.
(Do you see I ate no snacks, no vitamins and not alot of fruits or veggies)
New Menu (I will post what I did yesterday).
- Breakfast- Water, vitamin, 1 blue berry waffle torn in half and I took 2 turkey sausage links and wrapped the waffle around each one and ate two little breakfast wraps! SO YUMMY!
- 10:00 A.M. 1 and only Vitamin Water for the day, I was running the roads but knew I needed to eat something. I ate 1 Spring roll (had shrimp, rice noodles, romaine lettuce and dipped it into peanut sauce) So yummy and the fatty part was the sauce, the wrap was practically no calories. (I will blog Spring Rolls next week)
- Lunch 12:30- Met Lance for lunch at a Mexican Restaurant. Had a YUMMY chicken salad with a Catalina type dressing.
- 3:00 P.M. Banana
- Ok, tricky part, knew we were eating dinner LATE with family, so around 5:00 I grabbed a handful of nuts and ate them.
- Dinner 7:45- Spinach Tortilla Wraps with chicken and loaded with lettuce! SO GOOD! At a local Mexican Restaurant.
- Bedtime- 11:00 had 3 crackers, 3 squares of cheese (precut squares) and a cup of 2 % Milk.
Ok, can you see the difference in my eating habits? I am eating all day long now and it's AWESOME! I feel amazing already and it's only been 2 weeks! I also entered a cooking contest at my gym tomorrow. The winner gets 12 weeks of free nutrition classes! Wish me luck!