Monday, May 25, 2009

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.



I have been in a little town named Groveton, in East Texas, for the past three days. I must say this town is no stranger to The Jackson Family. In fact Lance's dad and uncle both graduated from Groveton High back in the late 60's and so did Lance and his cousin Dean in 1993 and Dean's little Brother Joe in 1997. Even Lance's Granny still calls Groveton home.


Of course all the Jackson boys played football.




The Groveton Indians.


Now, never in a million years did I nor Lance, think we would end up on a deer lease in the very small town Lance so eagerly left back in 93. But, we did, and you will have to wait for my next blog for pics from our gorgeous place and second home we have always wanted.


Now, I have always wished and prayed for a second home, but I never thought we would be able to pull it with our truck.


Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

1 comment:

  1. excited to see weekend pics - love the songs on the blog too- congrats on the travel trailer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!