Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snack Time Never Looked So Good!


I had to copy this idea from my friend Buffy's Blog (take a look at my blog list on the right and you must check out B Jane Brewing). She did "Muffin Tin Monday" and I believe she found it on another blog!
I purchased these "mini" muffin tins at the Dollar Tree for $1 each and the bright colored paper inserts there as well for a $1.

Taylor and Cash didn't know what to think when I walked out with this fancy afternoon snack! Those are "mini" juice boxes and I counted out this snack to be around 175 calories.


I already had the ribbon left over from Easter and the kids loved it! Wonder what I will put in there today! Oh, and the kids just pop the inserts into the trash and the tins were clean!












2 comments:

  1. Ok - I see - hmm - which Dollar Store did you get the tins at?? I could totally do this for the boys - and Gracie! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!