Ok, if you have never been to http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ go there now! Yes, stop reading this and click on the link and check out recipes! They are to die for!
I made her "Best Ever Lasagna" and my husband said it rivaled any "Authentic" Italian restaurant! The dumplings, well, I don't need to explain much more than it has Mountain Dew in it! I had these Apple Dumplings at a cooking class recently and they are melt in your mouth homemade tasting! We LOVED dinner last night!
- My day consisted of the normal Monday morning running!
- Me and the kids all had school.
- Then met hubby for a Burrito Queso. OLE'
- Grocery shopping.
- Home to begin all the cooking!
- HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!
- Daddy took care of the kids and the kitchen for me!
- I had a college algebra final and then to bed around 11:00.
Pics are from www.thepioneerwoman.com