Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 8

Apple Dumplings for dessert!

Lasagna for dinner!
Ok, if you have never been to http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ go there now! Yes, stop reading this and click on the link and check out recipes! They are to die for!
I made her "Best Ever Lasagna" and my husband said it rivaled any "Authentic" Italian restaurant! The dumplings, well, I don't need to explain much more than it has Mountain Dew in it! I had these Apple Dumplings at a cooking class recently and they are melt in your mouth homemade tasting! We LOVED dinner last night!
  1. My day consisted of the normal Monday morning running!
  2. Me and the kids all had school.
  3. Then met hubby for a Burrito Queso. OLE'
  4. Grocery shopping.
  5. Home to begin all the cooking!
  6. HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!
  7. Daddy took care of the kids and the kitchen for me!
  8. I had a college algebra final and then to bed around 11:00.

EXHAUSTED!

Pics are from www.thepioneerwoman.com

3 comments:

  1. That lasagna looks amazing...and easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta try these recipes!!! wtg julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I'm an unofficial follower for sure! I don't have any of the accounts necessary to follow a blogspot, but I do check your blog every day!! It makes me happy !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!