Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 4 of Me, Then!

  • House cleaned
  • Kids loaded up and out the door to school
  • Quick stop at Arlans for snacks for playdate
  • Girls dropped off
  • Home to quickly make the meat, cheese and cracker tray and set out drinks
  • Cash's best bud arrives and we have an eventful playdate
  • Over around 11:00, I leave Cash here with my mom and I go and do some Christmas shopping (she works in our home office once a week)
  • Stop by Heather's to talk about her living room furniture setup for the holidays
  • Back home by 3:00 to load Cash up
  • Pick Taylor up
  • Head to the Dollar Tree and CiCi's for dinner
  • Home by 5:30ish
  • I sit on my bottom in the den checking messages on my cell and just vegging
  • Everyone bathed and in bed by 9:30ish
  • Oh, and helped Tay complete her Music project and submitted Avon orders!

A busy but uneventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!