Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays!



For Today Outside my window... not sure yet, it's still dark!


From the home office... FINALS FINALS FINALS! I have a major Algebra Final on Monday! ;o(


From the Kitchen... Shrimp Tacos tonight for Lance and I, Annie's Ravioli's for the kids and Chocolate Pudding cups for dessert!


I am reading... East of Eden


I am hoping...to get through this semester in one piece! Ha! Looking forward to the summer break!


I am creating... a set menu plan to make things easier around here! I need to go back to menus and lists. The house is running off course lately!


I am hearing... silence, my loved one's are still asleep.


Around the house...I am trying to get closets cleaned out and organized! It's not going well!


One of my favorite things...Is talking to Taylor about Twilight! It's so much fun!


A few plans for the rest of the week... Get ready for Kerrville this weekend. Taylor and I are going to Mother/Daughter Weekend at Kickapoo Kamp, the camp Taylor attends in the summer.


Prayer Requests (new for my Terrific Tuesdays)- for my walk with God to become closer. For attending church to not be about who we see, or don't see, who is wearing what, or what activity I can sign up for, but for it to be about me and my family and if we are learning God's word. That's all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. it is fun to share in something that both moms and daughters like :) good luck w/ finals!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!