Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays!


For Today Outside my window... it's a cold start! But, I bet it warms up!
From the home office...just working on taxes! I am always working on taxes!
I am thankful for... my long weekend with the kids and Lance! We had a great Easter!

From the Kitchen... I am going to HEB this morning (the holiday weekend kind of messed up my shopping) but I have Moms Night Out tonight, so I think I will make a pot of spaghetti for the kids and Lance!

I am wearing...black pants, grey tshirt and tennis shoes! I look ready to clean!
I am reading... Breaking Dawn. I am sad I am almost done and must say that I get bored with any page that doesn't have Edward on it. I hope the author does bring out Midnight Sun because I will LOVE IT!

I am hoping... to keep working on getting my life in order!
I am creating...special times that I just sit and hug and love on Cash! I do this already, but I want to do it more!

I am hearing... birds chirping outside, it's pretty cool actually!

Around the house...we are just getting back on schedule. I can feel summer right around the corner!

One of my favorite things...is loving Lance!

A few plans for the rest of the week... well, today I have to take my car to the shop and get a rental (just some maintenance issues and new brake pads. Then I will clean the rest of the day. Tomorrow I am working all day at Newport Elementary in a 4th grade classroom. I am subbing for the first 1.5 hours alone, while the teacher is at a dentist appt. then I am observing the rest fo the day. I need these hours for school. THEN, Thursday we are going to look at beach houses (Holly, Cash and I) to rent this summer and Friday Lance has an Astros game! This Saturday I have Andi's 30th birthday party, and church on Sunday!

Prayer Requests (new for my Terrific Tuesdays)- as always prayers for Madison Brown (her link is listed in my favorite links, take a look)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...what could I comment on that I haven't already told you what I think about it on the phone .... probably nothing! Ha ha! OH - that is the cutest picture of Cash EVER!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!