Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays!

For Today Outside my window... not sure yet, it is still dark!
From the home office... I am working in the office all day today!
I am thankful for... Lance. Simply just having him in my life!
From the Kitchen... I need to look at my menu, I forgot what I said I would cook tonight!
I am wearing...pink nightgown still!
I am reading... WOW, finished New Moon, now I am 3/4 through Eclipse and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's the best so far of the series!
I am hoping... to get my new office furniture put in today, keep working on the pile of my junk stuck in Tay's corner and to read LOTS of Eclipse today. Oh, and I am still in Phase 1 of the Never Say Diet and I actually ran on the treadmill last night, it was only 2 minutes, but it was running! HA!
I am creating... a special place in my heart for girl talk with Taylor. It's getting to be more and more lately and I am preparing myself!
I am hearing... silence! Everyone is still asleep!
Around the house...my herb garden is loving all this rain! I will blog about as soon as I take some more pics. The house is super clean, well not super, but clean!
One of my favorite things...is obsessing over Rob Pattinson (aka, Edward Cullen) it's fun, have you seen him on the cover of GQ? HELLO! I had to buy it!
A few plans for the rest of the week... loving on Lance, playing with Cash, fighting with Taylor, typical Jackson week!
Prayer Requests (new for my Terrific Tuesdays)- Please pray for Chase Jackson, Lance's brother. He needs the Lord's guidance right now and he has a brand new 5 week old baby boy! My nephew! Just pray for strength.

1 comment:

  1. ya know i was thinking about those "talks" with cayley...keeping you gals in prayer with growing up issues.
    baby rylan & parents in prayer too-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!