Why do we only make resolutions once a year? I say we make them "twice" a year! I think the beginning of the school year is the best time to "start fresh". So here it goes!
- We will eat dinner at the dining table each night w/classical music playing in the back ground Monday-Thursday!
- We will have Sunday Dinners after church at our house with swimming and/or playing outside and being together! If it's bad weather we will have popcorn and watch a movie. If we are at the deer lease then we will really be hanging out together!
- Fridays and Saturdays will be family fun! Eating pizza in front of the TV or going out to eat as a family, or going to a football game!
- I will hold my tongue more with Taylor and be there for her as my "tween" becomes a "teen".
- I will spend as much quality time with Cash as possible even if we are vegging in front of the TV watching Thomas and he is telling me one of crazy stories! Spending money isn't time!
- I will run this house like a "well-oiled" machine so its safe, happy and stress free for my husband and children. That is my job, a mother, and no one can do it better than me!
- I will meal plan so my husband doesn't get off of work and stare at me as I say "I didn't feel like cooking", or "I forgot to put meat out". He and my children deserve more! Even if I pick up Popeyes! It will be ready and on the table! ;o)
- I will work on my tongue with Lance and remember that he is the leader of this house and I should respect him at all times, especially in front of the kids (I need to work on this one) and we can discuss it later behind closed doors.
- Words below I strive to live by.
Proverbs 31 Wife and Mother (some of my favorite parts)
A wife of a noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family.
She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
My favorite and I really want to work on this one! She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.
I am sure I will think of more later! But I would love to hear any and/or all of yours!