Friday, August 21, 2009

Cut Your Hair, Lose Some Baggage!

I got 5 inches cut off my hair and it feels like a million! I think I cut the "summer" off, pool hair, pulling my hair out because the kids are driving me batty hair!
I attended a fundraiser last night called "Diva Night" and it was a blast and I had to wear a hat and I loved it on top of my new hair! This pic is of me and This Is Me, Then's Mother In Law (hubby's stepmom actually). Ain't she pretty!
*I have my camera back! New Blogs Every Day Next Week! Hint: One will involve an old rake and some wine glasses!

5 comments:

  1. Love your hair! It looks great and boy does that title SO fit me! I really need to do something thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. I cut mine to. It feels so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so cute and I had fun even though I was not there very long. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!