Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who is Your Valentine?

Well, I am officially attending a University and I am officially crazy!  I want to walk you guys through my wild and wacky world but I don't seem to have time to breath!  HA! With that said, I am happy to report that my blood pressure has been running high for nine months and I have slowly removed all the stress and negative things in my life and it was PERFECT at my check up this week.  My Dr. was so proud of me for making changes in my life without medication.  Now hubby and I are getting healthy!  I am not focused on the lbs, I am focused on my well being. Between college, me subbing, our business, church and family, we stay pretty darn busy. Thought you might want to know who my Valentine is this year.  He's really my Valentine every year along with his Daddy and Sissy, but this year we decided to take some special pictures while he's still willing (though I did have to promise ice cream afterwards).









This is Me, Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!