Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Can See His Halo

I fell in love with my husband when I was 18 years old, a senior in high school and totally screwed up!
He picked me up out of a place so dark that only a handful or less really know about.
I also fell in love with him again when our daughter was four years old and I thought I was back in another deep dark place. He is and always will be the most amazing man, next to my father, that has never let me down and has always put me first when I didn't even know it. 
I pray that my brother will follow in our father's footsteps and never give up and stay loyal to his family. No matter if a home is broken or not.
I pray he gives his wife the exact same stable home my husband has given me.
I pray he always puts her needs above his and even their children's needs
(yes, I want more little ones calling me Aunt Julie).
I also ask God to put a blanket over their marriage to protect any outsider that tries to get in like He has for mine.
I also pray that God reminds Joanne daily that
Eric was handpicked for her!

God Bless your upcoming marriage on
April 24, 2010

The exact Day our grandparents were married
51 years ago!

This is Me, Then.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. I can wait to be an Aunt too and I wish them all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!