Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out of Sight, Out of Mind!

Fun Salt and Pepper shakers I found at a nearby trade days!
Love this Tea container! Found it at Home Goods!
"Oh, when oh when is Mr. This is Me, Then going to get my kitchen painted"?

How many of you are like me? "Out of Sight, Out of Mind"? Well, I FINALLY found vitamins my children will take, my son is on a "Cars" brand gummy, and my daughter is on a "teen" one a day. Well, I have to literally have them sitting in sight every morning or we forget and it drives me BATTY! I hate those bottles sitting there! So, I decided to "jazz" them up and give them a new home on my corner shelf in some fun mason jars! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. ok, I hope they had more of the tea containers - I have one just like it for coffee but it's white with black letters. I will have to go look this weekend!
    I have to hide the vitamins from my kids, they'd eat more than 1 a day if I let them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!