Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Week To Do's!

Ok, I have some To Do's for this Holiday Week!  If you don't mind I will report back on Monday, the 29th and let you know how it goes!  Have you made your to do list?  Christmas is AROUND the corner! 
You gotta have a list!
  • Put away all fall decor.
  • Put all my Christmas Decor out (minus the tree, we will do that after the break sometime together. Its a big deal)
  • Clean the house from top to bottom first!
  • Make these AWESOME chargers I found at Tater Tots and Jello (I already have all the supplies)


  • UPDATE: I started the chargers!  Gotta let them dry for 24 hrs!
  • Set the table for the holidays.
  • Pick up our Advent Calendars.
  • Talk to all my family and make sure Christmas is set in stone!
  • Oh, and work on my final for my TECA class!
Whoosh!  Its a big list, but i gotta get it done!
This is Me, Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!