Sunday, February 27, 2011

This and That and Announcement!

My life has taken a CRAZY turn this past week.  I have gone back to work after 10 years at home raising my youngens!

I am subbing 2-3 days a week in our local school district, the very one I grew up in.  It's so surreal.  I am enjoying it so far and I am also looking into taking some continuing education classes to further our family business, commercial landscaping.  AND I am taking one class right now towards my Bachelors degree that I am in no hurry to get since the state of our nations education system is in the toilet and getting hired as a new teacher is NOT in the cards anytime soon. 

With that said I can't WAIT to get my first paycheck, as little as it will be I plan on framing it!  Of course a copy, I am cashing that baby!  LOL! 

Last but not least, the season of Lent is upon us and I have been searching deep for something to give up that would make an impact on me and I have decided to give up Facebook!  OUCH, its gonna hurt!

This is Me, Then.

3 comments:

I love comments!