Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Christmas Means to Me.

Today was my last day of school this semester and I am looking forward to making the most of this time with my family.  While our calendar is filling up with parties, baking, movies, shopping and so much more this time of year also brings great stress to our lives.  My husband and I come from divorced parents that all live within 30 minutes of us.  I try to see the good in having our parents and step parents so near but with it our chest begins to tighten because four sets of parents means 4 Christmas's and then our siblings are starting to marry and date and that brings more good and stress at the same time. I guess the reason I am posting this is to say to all of you parents out there that deal with the same holiday stresses I do, know you are not alone.  Those that still have your parents together, know you are truly blessed. 

I just take a deep breath and make the holidays amazing for my family, no matter what the stresses are.

This is Me, Then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!