Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Makes Me Tick?

  • Michael Buble' really melts my butter
  • MUSIC in general brings me to places I can't describe.  When I am feeling blue I just turn the radio on so loud there is no way you can be sad!
  • The treadmill.  I am not looking at the pounds anymore.  I am just going to walk until they all fall off.
  • Unsweet Tea.
  • A GREAT cheeseburger.
  • Outriggers Fish or Shrimp Tacos.
  • The beach.
  • Cash giggling.
  • Lance's hands.
  • Taylor smiling when she thinks no one is looking.
  • The Jonas Brothers "Burnin Up".
  • 95.7 FM  HELLO!  That station rocks!
  • My blackberry.
  • Chalkboards (they are not permanent, they can be whatever you want them to be)
What makes you tick?

This is Me, Then.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on Michael Buble... His voice just makes me melt!
    K. Criddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could talk all day about things that make me melt, but if you've never eaten there, Smashburger cheeseburgers are great ! We think so anyways.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!