Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 15 of Me, Then!


On Day 15 of Me, Then, I was touched beyond your imagination! I had a final that day and the end of the semester was moments away! Our class is small, it's an education class, so our professor asked us to meet her at a restaurant so we could eat and enjoy our last day. After lunch we would present our final to our classmates and teacher. You all know me, I was WELL prepared and ready!
What I was not ready for was what my teacher was going to do to end the semester. She read us a book, this book you see above and before she could finish page 1 I was crying. It doesn't take much to make me cry these days. School has me in one BIG emotional ball! No one person makes me feel sad or emotional, it's just the entire thing called school for me! I am in SUCH A RUSH to get to the finish line that I feel like I will never get there and it's just further and further away from me.
On this day I can't tell you my schedule, I can't remember what I did after that final. But, I can tell you that I will never forget Mrs. Askey reading us this book and then telling the class she wished she could have bought one for everyone in the class but she wanted to present it to me. I will cherish this book always and PROMISE you all, you need to pick up a copy.
You've accomplished your goals
And you're well on your way.
The future's tomorrow-
Cherish today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!