Ok, Sarah and Sarah, the pendants are in from www.etsy.com. I will swing by tomorrow Sarah Lett and let you pick yours out and then I will mail Sarah the other one, she insists you pick first! You are such great mothers!
{ Blogtober 2026 - Day 8 - Turning the corner }
-
[image: October 7, 2026]
Well good morning dear friends!
It is a beautiful fall morning here in Texas. Being able to finally turn
off the air conditi...
12 hours ago
the other sarah is so goofy and i say that w/ so much love! i don't have any plans tomorrow- so i should be around :) thanks julie! oh! i'll be posting my contest tomorrow! i'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteI am off tomorrow with Mr. Cash so would it be too early if I swung by around 8:25-8:30? It would be after dropping Tay off!
ReplyDeleteLOL of course! ya know i am up and running.
ReplyDelete